PEN 0.00% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

game on, page-43

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Hi hbunton,

Just quickly going back to the mini ice age discussion, and I guess we will have to take it elsewhere if it was to continue, but check out this article which debunks all the pseudoscience arguments filling the papers at the moment.

And for me this is very relevant for PEN, as anthropogenic climate change is one of the reasons I have sought after a U company like PEN because I don't think the world has a choice but to turn to U for the next 20 years at least.

Never believe anything science related you read in a newspaper (or similar) until you have checked the facts yourself. They have an almost immaculate record of cherry picking both opinions and the data they want for their story/agenda. Some of the arguments ATM are just laughable, they are the equivalent of looking at the shareprice of a company like SIR during its sharp rise of a year or so ago and zooming in only on the tiny pullbacks while completely ignoring the obvious monster of an uptrend.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/12-02-08/

BTW yes its a quirky website, but their logic is sound, if your still unsure then I recommend reading the peer reviewed papers individually, as scientists do and journalists don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $895.0K 7.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 864316 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1596253 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.