PEN 0.00% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

game on, page-44

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am sceptical as the next guy and appreciate your comments. It all fits into the uranium debate. Earth heats up with CO2 from anthropogenic sources or indeed cools down from a solar nadir,increasing surface albedo etc...Uranium (until fusion comes along) wins. The only issue is how long before people see it and act.

The political force required moves slowly. Peoples pain is the driving force save countries like China .

It could be that observed data regarding solar nadir is overstated...(publish or perish always comes to mind when a new "finding" is published.) Has the work on solar hypoactivity been 3+A reviewed...no.
    But a few more nasty winters to hit the Northern hemisphere will have the need for power increasing beyond their capacity with consequences.

There is a ton of work/opinions regarding mini ice ages and to forecast is very difficult. Hopefullly they wont conclude that CO2 production should increase to offset a proposed expected cooling...at the expense of Uranium..that would be hysterical. I have read some murmurings to that effect from some sources.

Even in Australia people are slowly getting sick of the costly support for panels with one of the worlds highest cost of electricity. Its just that it doesnt hurt too much....yet.
    Anyway back to the game....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $895.0K 7.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 864316 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1596253 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.