RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Game On, page-322

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I have no doubt accumulation will start once again but looks like some retailers are exiting because most are concerned about escrow shares coming out in July.

I have given some thought and would like to hear your input:-

1. FIL holds millions of shares and management is going to get millions in July. Considering the way trading is now a days I do not think market has appetite to buy millions of shares. Have a look volume traded each day, Bids etc. To soak millions of shares - SP will be dropped to almost nothing.

2. Based on the last announcement, market is expecting results and announcement in July so IMO that puts Management out of the picture as RESAPP security policy dictates that Management and staff is not allowed to trade leading up to announcement. This is just my interpretation but would like to hear from some with legal background to confirm this. Please read up the security trading policy on ResAPP website and decide for your self.

https://www.resapphealth.com.au/investor-relations/corporate-governance/

In my opinion there is no need to blame one director as he Or she can't sell without the permission of the others such as Chairman and Director.

I think I have no concerns what so ever as long as results are good - and if results are good then I am sure not many will be in rush to exit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.