RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Game On, page-343

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. wop
    2,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    G'day Dougie

I've been flat out with work this week. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to have a proper read through most of the posts (which I usually do) and come across some posts that are of a different opinion. I don't usually respond and get into arguments with the ones I don't agree with but in your case I can't help myself with the very ordinary way you're attacking BL. How can you say the things you've written if you haven't even met the guy? or spoken to him? and might I say I've been investing in ASX listed companies since 1985 and BL would have to be the most available Director of a company that I have ever come across. So all you gotta do champ (if you've got the marbles) is pick up the phone and ring him. His phone number is on the bottom of each ASX release.

I can say that BL cares about shareholders first and foremost and seeing the company grow in value and all of us making a great deal of money. This is the impression that I get after to speaking to him in person and on the phone on many occasions. BL and TK and Management have delivered so far that s all that counts.

Just remember Dougie in July of 2015 the stock was less than 2c now it's 31.5 and at the end of they year IMO it will have a $1 in front of it and my guess you will be queuing up at the AGM or the next Tech Now Conference to speak to him to say "thanks"

Good Weekend to all and looking for a strong couple of weeks for RAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.