RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi Doug, I wanted to reply to your post earlier but I thought...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Doug,

I wanted to reply to your post earlier but I thought would be wastage of time. Good that some one got back to you.

Mate, who do you think is been selling this company to investor from the very start? You have every right to invest where ever you like but attacking BL personally, who is very accomplished individual" is very poor form mate and low act.

To be honest, BL is the only director I know off who is always available to talk to investors (big investors Or small) and that speaks volume for itself. BL always came across to me and others (may be not to you) as highly professional, presentable, motivated individual who lead the company from the front.

You might not be aware but almost 2 years back RESAPP had nothing going for and credit goes to BL and TK to take it to where it is today. I can assure you management is almost there to pull one of the life-time achievement which handful people ever achieved.

People on HC knows that I say the way things are and if it wasn't for management, I would have sold all my holdings and believe me it's lot of holding. Please do not think that I never had concerns but at the same time I have out-most faith in BL & TK.

If I was you, will pickup phone and talk to him if there are any in concerns.

Good Luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.