RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

GAME ON, page-122

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    So I seem to remember the Bellamy's debacle and how that affected holders. Most lost a packet but without doubt most of it was an over-reaction to perceived issues with management. The shares fell to below $4 in a frenzy and lo and behold....11 months later they are nearly back to $15 again.

Even in the biggest catastrophe's some good can happen because of the product. Bellamy's had a good product and still do...they just made some mistakes and Mr.Market doesn't forgive easily so it got hammered.

But after a while things calmed down and everyone started to see that they made improvements and actually things are not as bad as people thought in reality...and there ya go.

All the angst over the failed clinical trial for RAP was overblown and at the same time RAP was a little darling and over priced as well at $300m MC. So it got hammered.

Now Mr. Market is seeing some light at the end of the tunnel and some good prospects are expected and people are thinking its cheap....hence the buying.

RAP made substantial changes to their app as well as to the protocols, training and clinical practices. Thy are leaving nothing to chance this time. And while I agree that maybe the last trial failed because they were not on point triple checking everything.....this time that won't happen. Someone believes that....otherwise why are we up from 7.7 cents a week ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.