NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hahaha yes Debit, been trying to disseminate those pills during...

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Hahaha yes Debit, been trying to disseminate those pills during the day, along with most everybody on here, which is really great, and necessary for members to be doing so.

They are very good at this divide and conquer stuff, and lets face it it's a legit enough part of the game, dirty though it is. Reminds me of standing at short leg and sledging the new batsman mercilessly. Hopefully X plays a savage on drive shortly!

Lots of merit I feel with your publicity approach, particularly in as much as it brings pressure on the ASX's, the ASIC's, the MP's who care and are able, (John Williams - the Nationals comes to mind), and not least those who want our shares for the least amount of fuss, (read egg on their face).

What I am mindful of in taking this next step is for X, or whoever appointed, to be completely comfortable in front of the camera, coached and confident in our legal position, as we understand it by current legislation, and knowing full well it will be closely critiqued by an australian lawyer who was appointed to the board in March, for one reason, and one reason only.

The CV gives a pointer; last few lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.