SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

There are slight differences in the charts above.SAR also fell...

1. 1,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2384
    There are slight differences in the charts above.
    SAR also fell harder and faster from the top.
    There was more volatility in the SAR price at the beginning of November.
    NST continued to fall and bottomed earlier while SAR looked like establishing a double bottom (8%) but popped up to 24% then fell further.
    This is the pattern difference that generated a buy on SAR but not on NST.
    You will also notice a month difference in the stock bottoms.
    The difference in my charts are profound in the extreme. Almost unrecognisable as covering the same general moves.
    Here is the NST chart. Note how it is quite removed from the trend - the grey diagonal in the bottom right corner.
    The trend is your friend and SBM is going through a serious period of consolidation. Way more extended from trend than NST.
    I bought NST at $9.17 based on the short term P&F chart and Accumulation/Distribution trend. The chart you see here provides no guidance.
    NST is clearly the investor darling and trading well away from its trend. This chart begins in Feb, 2019.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1979/1979638-ce540b3b1c6cff9d5dada783c06e039b.jpg
    SAR on the other hand looks entirely different but a much better prospect. Travelling close to trend.
    I purchased SAR at 3.29 a month too early. A double bottom followed by a breakout looked likely. This did happen.
    Then came the pit purchase.
    The red boxes are buy signals.
    A/D and short term charts were similar to NST.
    This was based on the buy signal and the gold stock sentiment indicator that suggested a gold (stock) price bottom was in.
    The difference in how the two companies managed super pit purchase are apparent.
    I believe SAR will go harder and faster than NST due to proximity to the rising trend. Time will tell. Same time frame as NST.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1979/1979654-9a4872ffbf98b7709839805f2c50dc12.jpg
    I can only respond to the charts I generate.
    I consider the SAR setup awesome which rarely comes along.
    The charts rarely fail me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.