AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

Game on, page-182

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Have just bought a token amount so to access any retail share participation should any be offered soonish. Looking at the Bankan West lease (to the SW of Bankan township):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3516/3516598-fdc0282b4c9889004dba7738d3d615a5.jpg
    I like how it takes in quite a portion, in the northern part of the lease, of a major fault line:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3516/3516608-c6d242b9ad6e2a1d7afb9bd33f4b20d2.jpg

Looking at google earth, within the Kankan west lease and matching the estimated proximity of the fault line (and in other areas away from the line for that matter) imo there is clear ground activity that would indicate artisanal workings. So on ground that it’s been stated by the co that “no exploration has occurred” it’s imo a positive pre-indicator that the lease is worth further investigation. They also would have picked up on this on their stated site visit. PDI has the one directly east, rather tellingly the highest soil gold readings have occurred in the north-east section which would coincide with being closer to the fault line that traverses to the SE of the Bankan township. Nothing definitive I realise but still steps in the right direction at this early stage with sp still surprisingly low considering what’s happening at Kada and the quality of the ground next door that could come on board along with this Kankan West lease should successful transfer occur next month.

Appealing also is how GMR are mirroring PDI’s methodology from soils to sniffer auger works which is a proven cost effective program with huge runs on the board looking at PDI’s success so far.

Anyway at risk of rambling on here but the intention is to buy in large here hoping like crazy management secure these two leases as they show promise at this early point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.001K 90.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 230319 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.