KPO 5.26% 1.0¢ kalina power limited

Game on, page-16

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Here is the flip side to that. It has been 6 years since Ross took the reigns I believe, that is a long time to not deploy anything and the company is supposed to be predominantly in net zero tech not a pure gas fired power play. They have been raising on the industrialisation of the Kalina process itself for many years and when you look at the number of deployments of the process in his tenure I think it is ZERO. Management has been very disingenuous with shareholders no matter which way you look at it. From what you say they knew of all the delays as they have been through it before, yet they have failed to hit 2 targets they set so far and will not even supply a third target when they said they would. They themselves have generated the distrust by not being honest with shareholders. The Kalina Cycle will never be industrialised while it remains in their hands and as a company they should cease raising capital on that basis as it is close to being fraudulent (the only thing they will be likely to industrialise are gas fired power plants augmented with Kalina but it is still dirty power), the only bid that I know of in a net zero context they have made they lost because they were not competitive cost wise. 6 years of them saying they are reworking the designs so it can be modularised, where are the designs, where are the deployments, where are the bids ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.50K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7451906 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 824273 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.