KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Game on, page-96

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    That's a laugh Starr, these guys have not deployed anything for so long it is a joke. They have no GeoThermal solution, at least none that is tested and is ready for prime time, same for the other waste heat categories. Look at all the deployment they have in the past 5 year, that's a zero in ANY waste heat application. As I have said there is ZERO hope of them ever competing outside of the gas fired plant waste heat business, and if you think they can please explain how when they have no tested and proven technology. The patents they have will expire before they can get any traction. These guys are some of the most incompetent managers I have ever seen when it comes to technology but they do understand the power industry and gas fired plants. Luckily for them that is all they need going forward and they should stop lying to the public about Geothermal and other waste heat endeavours and just focus on the augmented gas fired plants and deploy lots of them, they are not competent enough for anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.