KPO 12.5% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Starr, just think, if it is so good why have they never managed...

1. 1,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Starr, just think, if it is so good why have they never managed to do any other deployments, it is because it is not cost competitive. They were supposed to modularise the Kalina cycle and reduce the cost but they have not. They will end up with a single use case and nothing more, gas turbine waste heat. From a technical/engineering standpoint these guys simply do not have what it takes to be in any other market, they only understand the gas fired market and they have ZERO engineering chops which is why the Kalina cycle never progresses. The rest is just dead especially since the CTO died and they have not even bothered to replace him. The only bid I am aware of that they made for waste heat on compressors they lost as they were too expensive. They said they were bidding on a Geothermal project but then you hear absolutely nothing and I never expect to hear anything about Geothermal or other waste heat categories until they want to raise capital again, this is the only time it is EVER mentioned. Luckily for them Canada needs the gas fired plants as they are exiting coal plants and the Kalina cycle augments it enough to make it a much better alternative that is greener.

So any future investors this is what you are buying into, they have NO solution for anything else and are unlikely to ever have any solution for anything else as they are not competent enough to execute in any other area. The augmented gas fired plants are enough to catapult the price as there are multiple power stations involved with Saddle Hills just being the first and it is just waiting for a rubber stamp on environmental approval.
    Last edited by beaches811: 26/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $455 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 22246744 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2071320 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.