CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I believe the purchase price for the jack hills tennement was in...

1. 53 Posts.
    I believe the purchase price for the jack hills tennement was in the order of $11 million not 1.1 million made up of 80m shares 40m options plus some cash . To confirm these figures (as i am relying on my memory) check the 2005 annual report. The $.5 million in question would not give CHM the right to all of the tennement .At best 5% is all they could hope for .Now the question remains if the court decides in favour of CHM would the court award 5% of the cap value of MMX to CHM or would they get the $.5m back plus costs plus interest. Seems more the likely outcome . Therefore any proceeds would obviously go directly to to the litigation funder and probably zilch to the CHM shareholders. Too much hype from both sides on this but facts are facts (thats all i am interested in ...FACTS ) too much dreaming going on . The court will decide and I would be very careful in purchasing CHM at the moment beware a pump and dump before the august mediation . I do not believe this will go to court , more likely another pittance of a settlement at the last minute as per the previous one .. (have owned CHM but sold at 3.6c)am not getting back in too high risk too much hype too much DREAMING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.