CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

game on, page-13

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Very true Cranny.

There are not certainties in the world besides death and taxes.

However, I tend to trust the market as a whole than to specualte on disputes like the CHM and MMX situation and the market is clearly speaking to MMX and saying "we dont value MMX as high as its been lately...lets sell her down".

You would have to agree that that MMX falling from $2.15 to 1.20....basically half its price over a mere 20 trading days is quite a drop?

I mean seriously....If I had bought $100,000 worth 20 trading days ago in MMX...I would probably have $52,000 worth now.

But if I had bought $100,000 worth of CHM back 20 tradings ago...I would have $200,000 worth now.

The dispute between CHM and MMX has been a long time coming. Barnes and Grimaldo are in some serious trouble on a personal level outside this situation, with ASIC etc.

Its quite obvious, even to the very slow acting ASIC authority that these two have a very "bent" way of doing business.

Maybe they we're bent while trying mis-appropriating company finds and starting this whole situation.

Either way Cranny...no amount of diatribe from CHM holders or MMX holders will shape this dispute or the outcome so our daily banter is just that....pointless really.

Gees...$1.19 now for MMX. Whats your stop loss sell price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.