POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Gents, Some of you may remember a few years ago I mentioned that...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Gents,

Some of you may remember a few years ago I mentioned that my Father worked as an under ground miner. He also spent some time in Silver Swan working as an Air-Leg driller/blaster. His stories are very similar to Gavinskioo7 with regards to seismic activity being an issue.

I queried Mr Singleton at the POS AGM in 2016 about the safety case for SS. He replied with the usual spiel about safety is number one, etc, etc.. Maybe he thought I was some kind of reporter!

I then asked if he thought there would be an issue with regards to acquiring the appropriate approvals to restart underground operations. He became quite short with me stating there are mines currently operating at similar depths and SS was in operation not long ago and why would there be an issue! But he did not explicitly say "No, it will not be an issue!". From his reaction I felt either; there was an issue, or, he was sick of being asked the question.

As SS is planned to be first cab off the rank, and an important income stream to this long standing non-producer. I am quite concerned that we have not heard anything about restart approvals considering they have had years to get it sorted. We know that the engineering study has been completed however no information regarding approvals...

At times I feel like I am at the bottom off SS, in the dark, like a mushroom, not knowing how to get out!

I do still hold a positive outlook based on the future for Nickel in battery demand. However, I also feel there is some time to go before we see the full force of such a demand and we need something to tie us over in the mean time.

Will it be SS going into production, one of these MOU ramps, fabled Lithium results, a buy-out, or bankruptcy?

The ol' SSB's are hangin' a bit lower these days and are rather tarnished. Only if I had a reason to give em a polish!

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.132K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 52162598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.