PNM 0.00% 3.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Game over

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Dear Shareholders,

I write today with sincere regret on what the Malachite Management have done to us all.

They have shown no care for us. Have not listened to our voices. Have continuously gone against our best suggestions. May they rot in the same financial woes that they have created for us.

I (and a group of us) tried with best intentions to provide a sound proposal to raise funds to avoid this SPP which was known to SUPER dilute the stock. Those who had contacted me, I say thankyou for your support.

I am now officially out of this evil stock. We tried our best. We tried for everybody.

If Geoff Hillar is reading this, will you participate in the SPP? I would be surprised. You know very well that you are stealing from your well intention share holders. The management team have lied to us. No excuses.

My suggestion (and many others) is to get out of this stock! Do not participate in the Capital Raising. You won't see a dime back.

The ASX should put these people behind bars.

If anyone has the time, go 'PAY' these guys a visit to look at their million dollar views of the Sydney Harbour from their office. This is probably where your hard earns $$ has gone and this capital raising will go towards. Someone has to pay for this extravagant work lifestyle. I guess its best be you and not them ay. Don't be a sucker again.

Good luck to all who see some sort of a future with this rubbish stock.

Geko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $4.846K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.