TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

At costs of $600 an hour for accountants to look at and...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    At costs of $600 an hour for accountants to look at and administer the company it wont take long for them to chew through the money.
    Take it from me, I have been through and successfully traded out of administration. However the 30 hours or so of actual work performed by the administrators cost me almost $130k. It very nearly sank me.
    To make matters worse the administrators Cran and Co of Greensborough forced me to pay one of their imaginative invoices twice; once inside of the administration and again after administration to release the comapny back into my hands. The exact same invoice appeared twice without explanantion or a requirement to expain how this was procured. It was only a measly $12k and I took it up with the Association of Chartered Accoutnants who told me that it must have been a typo or an honest mistake and they could do nothing. What a boys group that is. 14 years later I still remember the extortion I had to endure vividly.
    Sorry but TMR will never trade out of this. 95% chance of going all the way to liquidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.