PLT 3.57% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

game over, page-2

1. 432 Posts.
    Being quite ignorant of this situation I just checked the defintion & it seems it is not quite over yet:

"Voluntary administration is a mechanism for companies in financial distress to obtain some breathing space from its creditors.

Under Part 5.3A of the Corporations Act, the stated goal of administration is to:
    allow the company to avoid liquidation and to have the company administered in such a way that maximizes the chances of the company and its business continuing; or
    if it can't continue, to allow a better return for the company's creditors and shareholders than would result from the liquidation of the company.
    In a voluntary administration, the process commences when the board of the company appoints an administrator in writing. The board would do so if it reached the view that the company is or is likely to become insolvent and that appointment of an administrator is appropriate.

The administrator then holds the first meeting of creditors within 5 days of his or her appointment and a second meeting, to decide the company's future, within 28 days.

There are three possible outcomes from a voluntary administration, namely:
    a deed of company arrangement (or DOCA) is entered into; or
    the creditors of the company resolve to end the administration and the company keeps on trading; or
    the company's creditors resolve to wind up the company".

Can only hope for outcomes 1 or 2 I guess.
    Good luck to all SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.025(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $8.709K 12.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 580 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 3185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.