ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

game plan from now till june 2012, page-2

1. 21,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    G'day katok. Personally, I'm waiting to see how North Maroon finishes up. Don't think that it will be a total write off. Fortunately, none of the LTs anticipated anything from it and nor did the market, so, there won't be any dramatic sell off.
    When we get the full results, we will then be in a position to guess what comes next, but, at this stage, as 855 won't be drilled until April, we have to fill in 4 months.
    My guess at this stage is that, again depending on what comes out of those 7 gas zones in North Maroon, drilling will continue somewhere in 626 to prove up the Stanwell GSA, ALL paid for by Stanwell.
    ICN MAY start some work on the upper sections of either 218 or 855, but, will probably wait to see the results of the BPT funded 855 shale well in April that might just make the conventional gas areas superfluous re THE GSA to Shantou, and therefore less pressing time wise.
    Drilling progresing beside ICN's Gippsland leases and they could add to their prospectivity for oil and gas.
    Not chucking the baby out with the bath water yet. Say more after North Maroon finalized, meanwhile enjoy that hangover.

I'm buying on dips below current levels for LT holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.