AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Game reviews, page-4

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I have been a player since the beta version was made available.

First, the Android version doesn't have the events that they run on iOS and I think that's a really important difference since the only maps I can play are the ones that come by default with the game. I want to participate in the events so that I can get more cards. They really need to work on implementing the events to the Android version asap.

Second, there is a strange bug where sometimes when you leave the game running in the background, the energy doesn't fill up every 8 mins or whatever the interval is. So I could go and use all my energy, come back at night and it would still be 0. When that happens, it's extremely frustrating and it's a major bug.

Third, they need to invest in better customer service. Fluent English speakers who don't just give standard template replies. Nobody wants to have their issue answered in the same way every other issue is answered. To me that is quite unprofessional, you may as well be speaking to a bot.

It may be that this isn't their main focus and I understand that, but at the same time if you are going to be launching a game that reaches hundreds of thousands of users, ultimately it's your brand that takes a hit if you can't deliver to user expectations.

This is one of the drawbacks of making dozens of acquisitions and having development houses everywhere. You end up with different standards and processes. What needs to happen for AB1 is someone needs to be put in charge of writing up a code of standards that all the branches align to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.