GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

nihilism you do ask questions and sometimes I do choose not to...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    nihilism you do ask questions and sometimes I do choose not to answer them.
    Why you ask.
    Because sometimes it isn't my place to answer them.
    I guess you can call it having respect for others.
    Victrack and Netbay are having issues at the moment. I know what those issues are and I mentioned the other day that I was disgusted with the way Vic Track has handled things. That should be enough. I don't have to go into specifics. Ring and find out forself if that's your desire.
    It is not my place nor is it GCN's place to come out into the wider community to make statements that involve a third party. The issue is not between GCN and Victrack.
    So therefor it would not be appropriate for GCN to make any announcement in that regard.
    I respect their position.
    Unfortunately there are many here on this forum who would be walking away red faced because of their criticsm levelled at GCN noting knowing the full facts.
    I don't jump on the band wagon and criticise because other people think that is O.K to do so.
    The delay with the P1 listing has many factors which have contributed to it. Once again I would say to everyone as I have said before just be patient and wait for it to happen.
    People were given free share in P1. After the entitlement date the GCN shares were trading at 2.7c.
    So right now there is not one shareholder who bought GCN shares for a higher price to get the free P1 shares then where it is currently trading.
    If I am invited out for dinner and they pay for the meal I can't really complain that the steak was a bit tough can I ??
    In relation to the monogolian situation everyone will have the information they require to make an informed decision at the appropriate time.
    To my understanding there has not been cut off date mentioned as to when you must own shares to get your entitlement in the mongolian float.
    I can't answer any questions regarding the mongolian situation because I do not have those answers.
    But I must stress I am already a shareholder who has confidence in the company and it's management.
    I don't have to do anything. My free shares are coming as every shareholder who owns 250,000 will tell you.
    I don't need to know those answers at this stage.
    The shares that we are getting are FREE. I do not have to put my hand in my pocket to purchase any more.
    If people choose to sell their GCN shares knowing that they forgo their free entitlement that is their business.
    Imagine if Richard Li would not have informed the market that these shares were being offered, how many people would have complained. He has done the right thing and everyone knows the stiuation.
    They can get their free shares or they can sell their GCN share and miss out. How easy is that.
    Me personally, I am happy to wait and see how it all unfolds.
    In my humble opinion GCN has now just got another string to it's bow that it didn't have when I first invested in this company.
    As a shareholder I would have to say that I am pretty happy about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.