SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Guys/ GalsWhat a great thread. The two opposing poster's...

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi Guys/ Gals

What a great thread. The two opposing poster's showing "No Stock Held".

Should we ban them both?

NOT likely folks.... They have fired great debate, and I've learned a thing or two.

Mitta. I follow nearly every chart you post and I have learn t a heap doing so, as I have with "Sid's".

Gidday Sid! Your right about DB. They've been in & out of us with consistency. And their trading records are something to wonder about. I wonder who their doing it for this time?

Dave, like a lot here, I find it great to hear from someone that is "bearish" on the stock and gives a reason why. It is refreshing from the "one liners" that predict the SP to be heading for the 20's with nothing but past poison in there mind. ( To that poster I know what your poison is...."artemis"...MEO. Get over it.) And I do respect some that have diss'ed you, but on this point I disagree with them.

RVINTL, I appreciate your thoughts, you are no "silly billy". I've researched a number of your posts.

Kate. I was pretty amazed at some of your predictions, any more news from the big heads in town? Nothing on the T/O front? Could you be a Buddhist :) I'm sure the Kidz have got an angel with you.

Anyway enough of my crap. Just dropped by to let you all know I enjoy the reading. The futures are currently in the red, so my guess is some time tomorrow we will get a high of .395 and settle on Mitta's resistance of around .385c. And that on a Friday... hoping for a gap up on Monday.

Good luck to us all.

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.