SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Dave thanks for your input.All are entitled to their opinions....

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Dave thanks for your input.All are entitled to their opinions. You now seem to have a bit of a cult following and need to be careful how you post.Posting as to what you think the SP will do may be followed by some?????

To me you seem to hedge your bets. If it's green manipulation over if it's red, manipulation continues.Easy call for any to make.Yesterday it appeared to be over but time will tell?

If you do claim to know what's going on can you please make the call before the week or day starts.

All your posts on down days about manipulation were after day started.

SDL is/was in a down trend calls of manipulation are a dime a dozen in this instance. SDL holders are made up of may traders hence downtrends are strong as are uptrends.

SDL is behaving normally for a stock with such liquidity and lack of investor support. DB, SCE, traders and all and sundry are what is maipulating the share price.

I read and value and interpret all posts and value your opinion but the calls made can easily be done so, imo.

Good luck and hope you see the reason to invest again and not sell like everyone else that has contributed to the downtrend. I apologise I also have sold a small % to use money elsewhere during this downtrend.Probably you, me and up to 26 000 others have their reasons and presto-manipulation.Downtrends data shows who selling. We could ask for some more if you like.

Manipulation happens each way up and down but it is only the down that concerns you.

Your calls to me are not that revolutionary but you are entitled to make them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.