SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

games are nearly over...imo, page-144

1. 11,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Hi James Duff.

I'm talking about individual projects within SDL's leases because that is what SDL's management is talking about.

Read the investment presentations.

As for the Chinese or Koreans or anyone of multinational mining houses eg, Xstrata, BHP, RIO, Vale to name a few having ago at a takeover,

well they might!

But hopefully fully informed investors won't sell their shares to cheaply or to early.

I mean the chance to get in on the ground floor of the next hugh mining house doesn't come along everyday. However whether or not a take over is launched I'm reasonably certain there won't be 6 billion plus shares in SDL at that time.

Because there not trying to sell SDL to the Chinese only part of one of the many possible projects SDL has to offer.

Which was the point of your original post that I thought I should try to put a count argument too.

No offence meant.

Cheers EWO.

ps, not selling too early or too cheaply and if there is enough fellow Sundancers with me on this , I'll be retiring reasonablly wealthy my average is 13.5c so the games in the 30c-40c range I'm not concerned with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.