SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

games are nearly over...imo, page-30

1. 526 Posts.
    Hi 202120

I know mate, it is hard for people...i know that pain as i have been there before, and thats why I got out earlier when I saw what was happening....

All I can say for those that are hurting, from a "conspiricy theorist's point of view" LOL ha ha is that, I believe if the sp is being manipulated down to give someone a great deal to buy in at a lower sp, then that buyer must be very powerfull indeed....

All in all, I see it long term as a positive if someone is manipulating the sp down for any form of gain..

1. if it is a big powerfull buyer then watch it go north later

2. if it is for gains by devious means (mates getting in real cheap later) then also watch the sp go north later

The only senario that would be a concern to me is if there is more bad news coming, but hopefully not that...

All one needs to do, is keep an eye on it, and like any other spec, make decisions about staying or leaving and stick by it..But make these decisions yourself as then you can kick your own A?@#s later for making the mistake, or pat yourself on the back for making the right move...either way it needs to be your own decisions and not based on either the POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE posts on hc

ps...the boss can see me but she's cool, just as long as I get my job done.....Got to go clean another dunnie??? LOL
    cheers all and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.