SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

games are nearly over...imo, page-45

1. 22,593 Posts.
    "P.S. need only 3m in volume in this last hour to be the biggest down bar ie. potential strength since Mar15 the Japan incident bar

Which means that you too, must pay some attention to what is happening via technology, and you too are here on HC posting and reading..."

yep pretty simple just look at your charts

and posting and reading for the fun and benefit of fellow listeners, I'd don't get any advantage out of it, passing the boredom away :)

" I understand you may not have market depth, but you cant tell me that your broker would not keep you informed of the fact if there was 400million selling and only 2million buying as this is an important factor as to what the market sentiment is with a stock..."

David, back to basics here friend, you don't need a broker or market depth to trade successfully, plus with your last para, I and many others don't invest, we simply trade, using our methodology and the charts

P.S. should pass 50m today which should ecilipse that announcement day from 6Apr which started the rot with their supply that put us down here, now just have to wait for the market to turn

also David, no disrespect but could we please change the subject and get back to SDL ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.