SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

games are nearly over...imo, page-71

1. 526 Posts.
    Hi all

I have tried along the way to have my say like everyone else, but my intention was NOT for all to fight and argue over any of the comments....Infact I have tried very hard to prevent and stop any name calling and negitive comments from people, as I would like to encourage everyone to have a say so there is more information out there for all to read and make decisions with...

I thank those that have made the welcoming comments about my posts, I appreciate the support....I have just read your posts following and proceeding this one..

I support those that are attached to SDL and those same people may find it difficult to read posts from posters like me that may seem a little negative because it is not what they want to hear..

If I had of looked at all the information back a couple of months ago and I believed the sp for sdl was going to go up then I would have posted that...it is just unfortunate that things didnt look that promising to me so I posted what I believed was the potential outcome...

When I first joined HC and started reading the posts, there were too many positive, and the negatives were getting slammed which I did not find too appealing as there was information that did not get through and on one occasion I lost money because I didnt get the info I needed...

I hope that all will take everyones posts for which they are intended....I do not downramp...infact I have said earlier that I think sdl's downselling may be coming to an end and things may turn around...

When I feel comfy with the way things are going I will re-enter SDL, but for now I am just waiting and looking at what pans out....and believe me when I say, I am looking at every angle, so if I see something great and no-one has spotted it then I will post it. so to with something that is not so great...as we all need to keep informed and help eachother make money...

cheers and thanks again to those for your support

all IMO DYOR etc
    good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.