LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Bigmac - looks like you are the only one who is objectively...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Bigmac - looks like you are the only one who is objectively trying to understand the share price movements - I like those comments from people who post "they are not interested in the share price" - I guess it's because they don't understand it, the sp has gone against their cherished assumptions, but I still believe it's helpful to try and get a handle on sp movements you need all the help you can get in markets like these.....

anyhow, I've tried using a 'pitchfork' analysis of FNT because I can't discern any other meaningful method for the sp movement - I'm not an expert in this (I'll post this chart on the Charting Forum and see if Dgoransson will help out) and my drawing package is fairly primitive too - so there are minor errors......

I'm not sure of the significance of the convergence of the median lines, plus they converge on the 'long term' pivot baseline so that looks like a 'bottom' somewhere around 13.5c at end of year - however, that 'bottom' is only the median line for the last pitchfork which looks to have bounds from around 8c to 20c approx.

so it's more of the same for a while with FNT from my look at the chart - could go a bit lower but not less than around 8c? (shock!) and could get to around 20c as short term high?...... make of it what you will.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.