LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

games at the close, page-24

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Meerkat...I am a bit confused by your chart ....now I admit I'm no charting expert and am not having a go here (I am genuinely perplexed)....but...

I can see that the vertical lines represent the bottom and top of the three recent bull runs we have had, but I can not for the life of me see any logic to the seemingly arbitrarily drawn median (down-trending) lines in your pitchforks....they seem to bear no correlation to any significant candlestick tops or bottoms as far as I can see (am I missing something here?)

Maybe they are intended to be perpendicular to the vertical lines?...but no.... they are angled at considerably less than 90 degrees from the vertical lines...so in effect they all point down more than they should if this was your intention...consequently they create an overly pessimistic projection for the share price...I'm sure that
    wouldn't be intentional on your behalf... being a shareholder as you are...

Sorry ...I just couldn't see the logic so I went to see if dgoransson had replied to your request for help on the charting thread hoping he could shed some light... but it seems your pulled your chart and request for help.... so it seems we are all left in the dark with only your exemplary chart to guide us in navigating our uncertain future (a very frightening prospect!)

One thing I could work out from your chart for myself is that the outlook is really bad and pointing in a down direction...I guess I should sell all my shares because you just can't argue with the irrefutable work of a reputable, unbiased, chartologicalistic scientician like yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.