LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

games at the close, page-27

1. 1,459 Posts.
    (I am only a mug so dyor)

Denver, that is about the most ignorant post I have ever read.

You are simply showing how little you understand about the dynamics of share price cycles and movements.

You can choose to stick your head in the sand and suffer the consequences or you can choose to actually DO SOME RESEARCH and understand charts and why they work.

How do you think Mr. Capo predicted a share price of 18 cents? How do you think he arrived at 12 cents?

You have a very immature attitude to the markets if you choose to ignore charts.

The market is like the Ocean, which is filled with sharks and shark bait... which are you?

I suggest you start reading up and learn about charting if you want to make some serious money if you don't you will become someone else's next meal.

After all if you are buying shares one would conclude that making money is your objective... correct?

If you are happy to buy and hold and wait and wait and wait then fine ignore the charts.

Wait for the fundamentals to kick in.

But I'm sure if someone came on here and posted a bullish chart saying the SP would be $1.00 by January you would give it 10 thumbs up if you could...

That's your problem, you fail to take into account any opinion or evidence which doesn't fit with your rosy picture (fantasy).

Had you followed my advice you could have sold your MNC for 33 cents and bought back in at 17 to 18 cents almost double your current holding...

But no... instead you choose to remain a skeptic. Well it's your right but in the end its obvious who will benefit most.

If you were a CCC holder and you followed my advice you would have sold at 60 cents and re-bought at 20 cents.

If you were a VMS holder you could have sold at 43 and re-bought at 27.

If you were a NKP holder you would have sold at 57 and could have re-bought at 15...

I could keep going, but I wont bother.

My posts are not designed to encourage people to sell.

They are not designed to promote doom and gloom either.

I'M NOT BUYING ANYMORE. I will buy more if and when the bottom is in.

Absence of volume?

Correct there is an absence of volume, which indicates NO DEMAND. There is plenty of volume when there are announcements and which direction does the share price move with that volume?

That should give you the answer.

Personally I think its too late to sell now but I have sold shares at every announcement so far and re-bought MORE SHARES at a lower price.

Buy the rumour - sell the news.

I maintain - FNT is a great company, with great prospects and I have 100% faith in Peter and his team to deliver the goods as they already are.

What do your posts add to the discussion? what research do you contribute? I see... Enough said...

For the record I have LARGE short positions in play right now and I'm making a killing while the rest are sweating. Read my posts on XJO if you don't believe me.

Carry on ramping and see how you go.

From now on I'll just watch from the sidelines and LOL at you and your keyboard smashing mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.