LNR 11.1% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

games at the close, page-49

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I didn't misunderstand...is not shorting... selling a stock at a higher price with a view to buying back at a lower price ...you don't need a broker if you own the stock...but I concede that you have me on a technicality there as it is not shorting in the traditional sense.

I agree there is nothing wrong with making a profit or trading in and out of a stock and I am very happy to hear that you are optimistic of a reversal in the wider market. The overall risk off sentiment has of course been the main driver of the poor share performance as we all know.

Re: your link I agree lets all hold hands and be friends...you need not take my posts to heart its just that when I see people getting a little strident the Aussie sh.t stirrer in me can't help but take the p..s. After all with the share price tanking depressingly the only fun I get lately is taking pot shots at the messengers.

I would just like to see everyone making money because FNT is getting re rated and then we all will be smiling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.402K 850.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8437376 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17986611 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.