LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

games at the close, page-52

1. 1,459 Posts.
    I would just like to see everyone making money because FNT is getting re rated and then we all will be smiling.

+1

Knowbs something for you and everyone to consider. When braveheart and yotta et al were bashing this stock I was one of its strong defenders. The price was in the mid 20's.

Even poor old Meerkat copped a few words from me. But I now have a new respect for Meerkat... I think of him now as the devils advocate...

But the truth is as investors (traders or whatever your persuasion) we are all here because we have a desire to make money.

When people like me put their money on the line while a stock is being heavily sold down we provide support to stop it dropping further.

Same applies when I sell some into an announcement I'm selling to an eager buyer who is happy to pay the price Im selling for can't I have that as a reward for taking a risk with my money to begin with?

If I short a bank because I believe the euro deal is a farce then I'm selling stock to a buyer who thinks its worth that price (when I don't) but when the banks shares are falling heavily like today and I cover my short position then I'm providing buying support when the stock is vulnerable.

So does that make me some kind of villain? If you can make money in both directions up or down, why not do it?

If you could make money choosing which horse will lose the Melbourne cup, wouldn't you do it?

My reference to sharks and shark bait was directed at somebody who decided to be a smart alec when I was trying to EDUCATE them what I believed was happening to their stock.

How did I know this... because somebody like me once educated ME the same way and I TOOK NOTICE because before I was too busy looking at pretty rainbows and blue sky to realise what was happening.

But it applies to everybody I think. Charts help. They help you find entry and exit points to maximise your returns.

Buying announcements is a sure fire way to lose money (in the short term) unless its a truly spectacular announcement.

Barnsty called a reversal on the market today and he was right. I'd dare anybody to go on the day trading thread or the XJO thread and spin that guff about charts not meaning anything and see what kind of response they get.

Anyway, bring on some juicy drill results, we need some good volume to blast through these sellers.

Time for me to stop spamming this thread.

PS: I would personally like to thank Oz Soarer for his brilliant spreadsheet on Au content... this is the kind of material we should be discussing. Brent Thomas had a SP target of 1.50 based on 8 million ounces... I'd say that could end up being conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.