AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Games being played

1. 202 Posts.
    We have seen many getting frustrated with AJX over the past 3 months including me - so it got me thinking and looking. There are approx. 261million shares currently active of which 35 million are held by directors or parties related to directors. That leaves a possible 226 million shares. Now in the last 3 months 48 million shares have been traded . I'm uncertain if this includes the chi-x market trades - probably not which will only strengthen the argument.
    From the discussions we read it is obvious there are a lot of significant holders who its seems are not only holding onto every share for grim life but also adding to their holdings . Sure there are a few declared traders but in order to have 48 million shares turned over out of what I would think is not too big a pool to choose from reinforces my thoughts we are seeing the same institution buying and selling their own shares - hoping to slowly increase their holdings. Quite frankly I cant see they will have snared themselves too many. The common trait of seeing the price rise as we enter the last hour or so of trading reinforces my thought that they are rebalancing their daily holdings.
    What does all this mean? Well as the register gets more tightly held this will become more difficult to fight particularly if new players come into play. I don't think we will see a slow and steady rise - I have this mental image of an elastic band getting stretched each day this situation goes on. So the first really positive announcement should see this really fly. We have about 5 big announcements to choose from that have been suggested as very imminent.

So although we have seen a disappointing share price of late I am 100% convinced this is irrespective of the activities of AJX. To those playing the games - you are going to have to fight harder than that - I am going to dig my heals in even harder and keep putting my weekly pay check towards buying even more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.759K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108856 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.