AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Games being played, page-7

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I agree people are panicking, but more times than not that's when you loose money because you follow the pack and don't follow your trading plan.
    I wish Hotcopper would make posters display there trading outlook on each post ( the same as they do to let you know if you hold or not before you post ). I can understand if you were in this for quick gains ( not meaning you MJ )or had plans to get out and buy into something else, you may well be upset with the SP at the moment, but AJX isn't about anyone person, we've got people who are still possibly at the ten bagger stage, then we've got people who may have bought in over $1 and be sitting on a loss at the moment, everyone has a different strategy and time frame, and that changes the way people both write and read posts, two people with totally different views can both be rite depending on there individual outlook.

The thing that gets me ( as someone with a 2/3 year outlook ) is nobody seems to want to wait until the company can receive its revenue from customers, the whinging and whining about lack of revenue after the 4c amazes me, the company has not had time to receive these revenues.
    This is out of the newsletter from the
    9-2-16.

"This particular application for our European workwear customer has been in development for nearly a year and a half with multiple successful small-scale trials."

That's how long it could potentially take to get the product customised to any given customer and then we wait for our 30-120 days payment period. I'm quite sure the process will and probably has sped up due to the staff getting more used to the processes for the different industries.
    I'd also like to add that the comparison between the SP and how the company is performing at the moment is again in my view, a very individual process at this early stage of a company, in other words do you value the company on revenue from the here and now, or do you look at what's predicted/locked in for this year and or in my case what could potentially be in 2017 ( to me this is great buying as I'm accumulating for a return in 2/3 years time ).
    For those that are worried about the SP now, well you need to look at your individual targets, either put together an exit plan or wait it out. If your in for the long haul then there is no problem and the SP shouldn't worry you at all
    ( especially in the world markets today ). The SP in this macroeconomic environment could hypothetically drop to 40 cents ( I don't think there's a chance in hell of it ) does that mean the company has stopped performing and or hitting its projected targets? My answer would be no. So the the share price moves from over $1 to where it is now due to first Greece, then China then America ( waiting on rates news ) and then back to China, and now the world markets. Has the company had problems or bad dealings? None I've heard of, so out of that I have to deduce that at the moment there isn't much correlation between the SP and how the company is performing, but as I say in a fledgling company everybody has a different view on how the company should be valued.

My view is that it's a great company and after another 6 months we should have started to get some of our predicted revenue in the bank and hopefully the market has removed most of the shareholders with short term outlooks.

Patience is needed, as @septa said in an earlier post 6-18 months, in my view that is when we'll see if the company is performing or not.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 12/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 134311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.