SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

games being played, page-27

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    captain
    i myself have no problem admitting that you did call it plenty off times over the past year, at times you doughted yourself and did believe that something could come out of this but overall 99% of the time you got it right so well done cap i commend you for you insight and ability to see the truth i have no problem in saying that. at the least you deserve is a "thank you".

there were plenty on hc who refused to accept what you, i and others had to say.

reasons- well for me it originally was disgust in management and there constant lack of leadership, incompetence and contempt for share holders.

than it became disgust in hc members failling to see or speak the truth about the everyday management of sbn no matter how many times they stuffed up, in the mean time louring new investors into there misleading boys club parade.

than it was disgust at sbners who decided to try and degrade, abuse , attack, and discredit my posts.

than it was purely out of "compassion" for those not knowing what they were getting into and being mislead by the agenda driven boiler room antics of some and the one eyed group bulling mentality of others.
    once you have been burnt and the penny drops you don't wish it upon others to suffer the same way as you that's how i felt, why so many here refused to except that was and is beyond me, i guess people are very suspicious by nature especially on a stock forum a bit like poker unless you can see the other persons eyes and body language you really don't know who or what to believe and i guess some refuse to accept the truth for the truth can sometimes be too painful or difficult to accept, always hard for some to have to look in the mirror.
    if only one person listened to me and walked at away .07c than that's enough for me my job was done.

that's life and that's hc, they are one and the same .

also im with aj101 on this one, whats done is done, let the new and current holders deal with sbn in there own way and i wish for them something comes out of it.

remember do your own research and believe in your own ability's.

i wish you the best in any endeavors you take on in life and stay healthy.

i am still hurting at my loss in sbn $$ wise and pride wise and that's the "bloody" truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.