PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Sorry if i have got this wrong. If weg failed in there attempt...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Sorry if i have got this wrong. If weg failed in there attempt to satisfy conditions of the joint venture of cockatoo.....and the 1 million offtake agreement was used for the 20 million bond payment...would the bond then be an asset of plv only....and as such wouldnt need to be released as a seperate announcement....as the bond is still paid. That would leave open that plv are negotiating with weg.....or another party for funds to maybe speedup the exploration of cockatoo underground ore...
    With any transfer of position there would be a period of handover which perhaps apply to Tony. However why would this happen in the middle of a negotiation.....a month or two of waiting until everything is formalised would have looked better. It just seems another mistake without thinking unless it was forced on Plv and Tony....or he spat the dummy as weg are playing hardball and have a case for the termination of joint venture. Then interest from the bond payment should be held in an account for the future work needed to be done for the enviroment. The cost will go up which is the way of the world

Pete
    Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.