PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Im sure it is a little more complex Dread - Thats the problem...

1. 46,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8796
    Im sure it is a little more complex Dread - Thats the problem with not being terribly transparent - lunatic like me get to make all sorts of assumption's

The JTC - who were they ?

Timeone - Who is MS Wang and who else is behind them ?

SS&T first well known visible company but they get away Scott free from a binding term sheet and still have voting rights to 20% of PLV stock.

Next a new deal with yet another faceless entity this time referred to as an Aussie based company - another binding term sheet that was not binding.

Then a new deal with WEG a reincarnation of Timeone - MS Wang stays on the board with a different hat on.

Showman says if it wasnt for WEG we never get Cockatoo - WEG are the good guys SS&T are the rogues.

Then PLV punt WEG on a tech breach - then bypass them by selling ore direct to Hyundai.

Then PLV are doing a deal with another unnamed Hong Kong entity - The deal gets hard and showman folds his hand mid deal cause his doesnt like Perth .

Now there is another delay because PLV has to complete precedents - What precedents ?

Part of the suspension involves $24m debt funding - what do they need funding at this point in time.

Yep Dread Im trying to join the dots of a no doubtcomplex deal and I am speculating because thats what share forums exist for - Everyone has opinion some are right some are wrong some peolple like to hear other opinions some dont.

Still we wait and hope the new guy is about to pull off a spectacluar deal that will make the long suspension worthwhile. Lets hope that is the way it plays out

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.