GTE 11.1% 3.0¢ great western exploration limited.

Yep, Roberto, thanks - just a way of gaining a few extra shares...

1. 27,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4638
    Yep, Roberto, thanks - just a way of gaining a few extra shares with funds I don't mind using short term, but dont want to commit for longer, I've got enough skin in the game for that already. Anyway, so clearly there was a little sell down on Thursday... I doubt it was say an insto trying to manipulate - why bother, they sold most of it to me and I profited from it, so it wasn't a terribly clever tactic ... i suspect it was more likely a single individual with a margin call, or just trying to cover losses elsewhere in a market that unceremoniously tanked for a couple of days... It did spook a few smaller parcels out of the woodwork, but really apart from the trades i was involved with, the volume was negligible - even my ones werent that big a deal in the greater scheme of things... it didn't continue yesterday, others were happy to buy good volume at 17c. There is still virtually nothing for sale, but not enough buyers prepared to place bids on the rack for the time being. It's stalemate while the real money waits for News... With so little on the rack, you could easily see 20-30% swings either way on any given day and it really wont mean much. So I'm just hoping nobody gets panicked into selling what they don't have to.
    Meanwhile, the Ozzie is sinking like a stone (85c?) and that is a real bonus for any business with overseas projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $34.64K 1.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.