BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Dear WormyI apologise for the belated replyRe your question . ....

1. 787 Posts.
    Dear Wormy

I apologise for the belated reply

Re your question . . . . You should be getting excited about what will be contained in the PFS that Mike Haynes is working on at the moment. . . . rather than the possibility of T/O or JV.

The results will place us firmly amongst our peers, and give us alot of credibility within the Uranium industry. IMO

Alas the share price is in the doldrums, and not far away from its GFC lows. Depends on how you look at it . . . . something to lose sleep over, or an opportunity.

I was pleased that management didn't make the hurdle for the options they were chasing at the AGM. Not because I don't think that they deserved them, as they did deliver on the company goals they set themselves in a difficult environment. ( Re- Securing Hansen, JORC etc ) Rather, we are in the midst of very tough times, and they need to be seen to acknowledge the fact, and I believe their remuneration is adequate at this stage of the project.

The "Tortoise and the Hare" story continues, whilst other players promised a substantial JORC, BLR is the one that delivered.

Well done Mike Haynes and team . . . .I look forward to the PFS.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.