IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Games so far

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Sorry for starting a new thread as HotCopper is acting a bit like PaulHopper, it's clearly not working.
    But pun aside, it is interesting how the game is being played out so far.
    PH borrows money from Macquarie and lends his personal shares as security. Paul wins as he got a loan
    Macquarie sells these shares and creates a short position. Share price tanks, asks instos to enter at the low price points. Share price goes up, loan is now secured to the value of shares. Macquarie wins as they make money on both loan and institutional investment
    Bell Porter drives the float. Secures new investors at 8.4C. Share price tanks, but buys more shares for the same investors at 4C. Share price goes up, covers the loss of new investors. Bell Porter wins as they make money on both float and new investment for instos
    Retail becomes a victim of these games as they have no idea what's the end game.
    So what's next for IMU?
    1. BP offer at ridiculously low price? - possible - VLA only got premium of 160% on VWAP
    2. Take the ship to shore by sailing alone - impossible - can't afford more dilution below 4C
    Only positive data from the upcoming clinical trials, MOU, partnership with big names,etc. are not enough. We need a commercial outcome (Good morning, Monil Shah) else the runway looks pretty short from here.
    I really hope we don't hit 3C again which is my original entry point, but if it does with no negative news on the progress of clinical trials, load the truck up as there is no reason why it can't reach 60C again but for now not buying anymore until the reversal is evident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.