LRL 0.00% 0.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

I would have thought so but others on HC seem to have more...

1. 2ic
    5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4793
    I would have thought so but others on HC seem to have more information than me or the market.

From what is being talked about, a large concurrent capital raising with the merger, it is obviously not a straight-forward share swap into another company. MLI will obviously continue to trade but with a "sharing" of someone elses assets and people.

Emailed to me today from company;
    "This will result in Mintails substantially increasing its asset base, gold production and profitability whilst diversifying risk over a larger number of South African based gold projects."

Obviously a tie-up with multi-mine company like DRD but MLI is to continue trading? Sounds like a takeover except we don't get a premium or issued someone elses stock, they get to manage the show and who knows, maybe they get issued a controlling stake in MLI for their efforts?

I really hope we don't come out of this with a share of someone elses aging, high cost assets in return for a share in our large, low-cost, long-life project and get diluted to bejesus in the process. I am just so paranoid about spivs more interested in doing deals and making a quick buck than "grinding" out shareholder value the old fashion way. We're not at the races but building a gold mine and that takes some time and patients. If someone else wants us letthem take us out on market for a premium.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.750M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4837400 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2772012 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.