VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Games Up, page-25

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Bigmouthfrog is correct no one can legally give you advice as no one knows for sure. It's up to you to do some research elsewhere other than this forum whilst it's nice to offer opinions that's all they are here whilst some are based on reality some on feeling. You have to understand people here don't always have the best intentions for vrc. Some may have lost money buying high and have an axe to grind. Some may hold other stocks and see vrc success as a negative to their graphite stock. Some may actually be trying to help and be experts but we take every comment without really knowing who and why they say what they say. There may be day traders with multiple accounts one saying buy and another saying sell to create a nice wave on which they can trade...

Best to do some graphite research and determine your own future demand calculations.

If You read my posts I am a believer in the project I bought in at an average 6.6c holding approx 3mil shares atm and each month I keep topping up via my smsf and 500k shares in cash. So i have a lot to lose if they go bust and a lot to gain if they get to mine.
    Last edited by Graphene: 12/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.