VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Games Up, page-34

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Maybe you should go back to the original pfs. Recalculate it yourself. Using the BOA price of $1684 per tonne that we have with Nanographene. Would be interested to see what you come up with. By the end of September VRC may have 36000 tpa +++ under BOA and maybe even more to come, far exceeding the conservative Stage 1 projection. All these interested companies have direct access to the numbers of the original PFS and more than likely well qualified accountants/financiers to help them make their future investment and purchase decisions.
    VRC quality coming back from the labs further showing VRC potential basket of end-users across the board.

Was still wondering on this,
    Are you asking for new PFS for legality (Asx), for SH's or for the potential project finance funders?
    I think it would be useful to investors, not sure on the Asx legalities.
    Imagine that it was ready or well on it's way prior to change in Tanzanian Regulation changes. So change it again. Do all the other compnies in Tanzania now also have to officially change their PFS's or Feasabilty Studies even the ones already under production, due to regulation changes or just VRC?
    Also I believe three are probably more than 1 or 2 companies that ramp up in stages to full production. Not sure if they have to change their PFS's for each stage or just a PFS for the the whole project.
    Last edited by Safety1st: 12/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.