ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

games, page-8

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi Stuart
    They are some fair points you make in relation to ady and there are many who believe ady will fail. You have noted I am not one of them :}. Thank you.
    Ady has suffered due to massive share dilution at the hands of ya global. That is true. There will be more dilution to holders and for mine it will give me a chance to average down with the ri.
    The market has caned ady of that I agree with you. Ady's past has led to the market treating with scepticism ady's ability to continue as a going concern. For me that is a chance to buy more as I see ady as a fundamentally sound company with a very good leadership team.
    If ady were to go to the wall I don't think you will have to wait 3-6 months. I see november as a very crucial month for ady. Beginning with their ability to pay off global and close the deal for th sale of low grade ore and mining pieces. That will ensure continued survival for the company.
    I really do believe once ady has deals in place, even with the dilution it will skyrocket. I am happy to sail this voyage to the end.
    Happy sailing
    PGamble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.