PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

Hi Promoter.Thanks for asking, yes indeed I spoke to the CEO on...

1. 271 Posts.
    Hi Promoter.

Thanks for asking, yes indeed I spoke to the CEO on Friday (he returned on Wednesday from Indonesia). I was very happy after speaking to Alan. He sounds like he is on the ball and going to take this company places.

Spoke to him for about half an hour.

Basically he said, he is not worried about the fall in the share price. I told him, 50% of the share capital has been traded between 4.6c and 6.1c over the last few weeks. He said, "Look I don't worry about short term share price fluctuations, all I can tell you is what we are doing, and how we are going in the long run"

I told him, I think the market has punished PZC, because it has not given any updates on Indonesia and its projects there, and has only provide appendix 3Bs in the last few weeks. He said, "There is a lot of data and information currently being processed by him and his team, and basically, he will get back to the market when he has sorted through it all and reached final conclusions re the due diligence and which projects to take on or not."

He said, "This company has already come a long way from where it was 3 months ago when I took over, and I am telling you this is just the beginning. We have raised enough cash, we have plenty of projects and opportunities to explore and a fantastic team on board, I believe within the next 12 months this company will be 10 times what it is today"

He said, "I can't give you any information that has not been released to the market, but we will be putting out annoucements as information is processed and we do intend to breif the market and brokers/institutions on our projects and prospects going forward when we finish crunching through all the numbers."

That is basically the conversation in a nutshell. But I came away very positive and think this is an excellent buy sub 5c.

Good luck to all holders, and to those downrampers or realists whatever you want to call them, I suspect I will be selling my shares to you, (when you finally work out how good the prospects of PZC are) at above 10c.

regards,
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.