PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

games, page-25

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    fair point mzrp, but the bickering in the above posts seems to be 'told you so', which I will not be drawn into. Wanelad's been right to call a poor entry point for some, and correct from a charting/pullback evident perspective, but the constant negativity without ref to any fundamnetals/news hasn't always been warranted.

Others have been spouting greatness without the news coming through which is no better. However now these peeps are 'right' in that fundamentals are catching up to support sentiment.

So can we say everyones right and get over this *&*&^. Wane you called the pullback, Letsee/DMeyer, this company is perhaps starting to show it is the real deal, and not just another speccy.

At least we can all see now that this company will have a solid news flow in the next few months, which is far more important in supporting the price and our banter.

I'll bet you all though this will swing until it is producing. Until then, lets keep shortsighted/brash ramping comments off the table. They dont help anyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.