KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

The same loose hands exiting now are the same loose hands buying...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    The same loose hands exiting now are the same loose hands buying into an increase later too... looking for their 2 pips

Nox is run with a very good salesman - it does not have the fundamentals we have here or the partnerships we have or the many many trials running concurrently.

regardless the short term movements we have an incredible opportunity with this game-changing compound and we must be getting close to some news as it tends to come after there is irrational portents of doom and gloom... such as proffered by Quarrel and Hardly.

news will not come out on some strategically good schedule driven by the desire to ‘hype’ the SP we have always not held fair value in our SP historically in my opinion it’s true - and when GK was about the swings where incredible and had values sometimes loosing 80-90% !!!

what we have here is a more credible growth story that releases news because it is actual news - we don’t go running about pretending to be a covid19 cure just because the market likes that right now alongside 300+ other biotech companies - it’s no different to being a used car salesman and any shiny boom and bust will effect their attention and their bank. Nox is increasing and this happens right before a CR - we have money to run for years at this point... we may not need another CR at all and even our conservative James Garner has said this himself.

we have a incredible story, we are doing credible works and are in multiple studies with the worlds most esteemed oncology scientific partners - spending their hard won resources on proving our compound... each day all our studies move forward across 7 paxalisib studies - each day they collectively move forward a week for each calendar day...

this is an opportunity to buy the dips for those looking to get in

we have a heap of news coming out in the first half of 2021 - anyone who holds before it comes out will be happiest...

I’m in love with the price as it stands right now! and I know it’s multiples under true value fir its position today and as I’m not selling today I don’t care...

and anyone who is selling today - goodbye! And anyone buying today - hello!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.