KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

GameStop short sellers are still not surrendering despite nearly $20 billion in losses this month, page-23

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Looks let's face it .....the share price is bad here, real bad.

Just google "January 2021 PI3K "...and watch the screen light up, with a vast amount of research from January just gone. Alot of it really features the rise and rise of PI3K Inhibition in fighting cancers, in very recent times.

Remember - it is not me saying their drug Paxalisib works outside the brain....it is the company, the problem is they whispered it. I will find some links, soon.... sadly audio will need to be turned up, to hear the words of the CEO.  WHY, WHY will he not explain more - does it work or not outside the brain.

I have put alot of effort, not matched by anybody as to why Pax will work outside the brain. High level paste from the best researchers in the world.

I have documented my concerns - over a number of years, about the inability of the company to promote their product. I now think it is deeper than that - in that their capacity is limited when it comes to most dealings with the stockmarket.

Lets hope though, this huge April data does put some semblance  of real value into the drug.... I mean a SP of $6. and AACR might do it. Some bonehead will come on here and day - hey Needle we told you so. Issue here is making dosh, not the last say on a chatline.

More to the point - It worries me greatly now (based on my views of them) that a deal will be done -  off their low cap - which effectively will give the company away.   Of course they would think such a deal is best for shareholders.......not done for any other reason, but for all our good.

I am afraid though, it is my option, they don't get it.

Next door effectively developing a first generation of Cantrixil - (Cantrixil is much more advanced, its a  3rd generation, more refined and developed drug) They are a significantly bigger market cap than KZA, despite the fact we have Paxalisib. WHAT?

Cantrixil works and 3 out of how many in these very late stage ovarian cancers shows that.... in combination and genomic testing the drug has huge potential. Check out what Associate Professor Jim Coward, an oncologist who is leading the first clinical trial of the Australian therapy Cantrixil for recurrent ovarian cancer, has to say - or does own own jonnyblue Caxtrixil bear here, know more than Prof Coward.

Did you know 4 out of 37 in the BCBM Dana Farber will see the drug progress. That is according to Jean Zhao from DF. ....Cancers drugs work best in combo, and KZA tackles late stage 4 patients.

Cantrixil is a wonderful drug and is being developed the way in should next door....yes even the first gen drug is doing well. Check out what Associate Professor Jim Coward, an oncologist who is leading the first clinical trial of the Australian therapy Cantrixil for recurrent ovarian cancer has to say - or does own own jonnyblue Caxtrixil bear here, know more than Prof Coward.

Cantrixil is a whimper from the company - how to destroy value. At least based on the views of Prof Coward.

Just appalling our 3 rd generation drug is valued less - and also this company has maybe the best PI3K Inhibitor in the world,compared to next door.

Next time -  I will document 10 specific concerns I have with the companies management and their performance.

eg Cantrixil value destruction.......sourcing outside advice, when they should know the strategy......stripping out the cash component of the market cap,  and suggesting how they have grown the SP (less the cash component)   Awful, awful awful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.