KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

GameStop short sellers are still not surrendering despite nearly $20 billion in losses this month, page-26

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    We have the data Sglatz....we have done it, the company has done it.  (in GBM)

El Dorado, hit the jackpot.....in a Phase 3 FDA Trial with proven effective approach to targeting the phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) pathway.  Three years to approval in a market with $1b or $2bPA in GBM.

Sure some risk, but can anybody calibrate in their mind - a market cap TODAY at one third of annual profits ....and I am only working on annual sales of US400M

So the point is - How much more data do we need ?

------

Sure, I am one investor that is looking for a huge sugarhit out of this likely April data reporting ....however  I should not have to...... and nor should you Sglatz.  (because of the booming success in their GBM studies)

It is the company who have let us down, for all the reasons I have mentioned.

We hope that April can at least in some part, right the wrong of the current SP....WHY HAS IT COME TO LOOKING FOR MORE AND MORE DATA.  I fear the worst if the April data is bad - and we should not be in such a situation.

Many successful companies only develop a cancer drug, for just one type of cancer.....but oh no, beleaguered investors in KZA need more data for.... please not a few pips in SP increase, such was the relative case for GBM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.