MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

This idea is very similar to an idea I contacted the company...

1. 250 Posts.
    This idea is very similar to an idea I contacted the company about a few weeks ago.

The essence of my idea was that each competitor is given say 5 slots for their "Entourage".

The top three positions in the Entourage are filled by the accounts that gift the most during the Competitor's Heat (i.e. Fans with $$$).

The remaining two positions are effectively Wild Card slots assigned randomly to gifters, also during the Heat (i.e. Fans without $$$ so everyone is a chance to make an Entourage).

This Wild Card feature is key to accelerating virality as users of the App will be scrambling around seeking decent talent to gift in the hope they will get lucky and grab a Wild Card slot... ppl will be trawling content looking for that hidden gem...

The Competitor's Entourage is then 'set' at the end of the Heat and the Entourage travels (so to speak) through the Finals / Grand Finale with the Competitor.

If that Competitor's entry wins the Grand Finale then the whole Entourage scoops a big prize!

I honestly feel if that feature is added to the App it would accelerate virality... could be a real game changer for engagement levels.

Honestly, I was looking to profit from this idea by striking a deal with MSM, but I hold that much stock now I am happy just to give it to them
    Last edited by MattyE: 21/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.